As marijuana is becoming legalized in California and other states throughout the nation, the laws are starting to change regarding them. Assembly Bill 1256, proposed by Assemblyman Bill Quirk, seeks to prohibit employment discrimination regarding marijuana. The Bill...
- Overview of retail customers as perpetrators of sexual harassment
- Addressing retail sexual harassment in California
- Is it legal to make being on-call mandatory during lunch?
- What is paid family leave?
- Assembly Bill 1256 seeks to end employer discrimination against applications for positive cannabis test