At Toni J. Jaramilla, A Professional Law Corporation, in Los Angeles, our law firm exclusively represents employees in matters of employment and labor law. Our focus is critical to achieving favorable outcomes for our clients. Because we have a focused practice, we are able to keep our finger on the pulse of developments in employment and labor law in California, a complex, rapidly evolving and highly specialized area of law.
Los Angeles discrimination, disability and harassment law attorneys at our law firm provide a broad spectrum of legal representation for employees whose civil and constitutional rights have been denied in the workplace. Our work includes:
- Sexual Harassment
- Labor Issues
- Disability and Medical Discrimination/Failure to Accommodate a Disability
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the California Family Rights Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Unpaid Overtime and Failure to Provide Rest and Meal Breaks in California
- Racial Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination
- Filing with the Department of Fair Employment and Housing and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Contact a Beverly Hills Retaliation and Whistleblower Attorney at Toni Jaramilla, A Professional Law Corporation
As an employee, you have rights. Lawyers at Toni Jaramilla, A Professional Law Corporation, are dedicated to protecting them. To speak with our legal staff about your rights, call our Los Angeles law firm at 310-551-3020 or contact us online.
We provide language services in Tagalog. Pilipino Po Tayo.